segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2007

THEY CAME HOME

It's a long road
It's a great cause
It's a long road
Its a good call
You got it

This is not the end, a new beginning
I no longer feel my God is watching over me

When you let me fall
Grew my own wings
Now I'm as tall as the sky

Stop talking about who's to blame
When all that counts is how to change

Well they said you are as good as you look but that
Would be impossible
For you look even better than the face of god on a sunny day
You look good enough to eat but I've had a bellyful

After thirty years I've become my fears
I've become the kind of man I always hated
I am in love insane with a sense of shame
That I threw stones at the condemned and
Now I'm slated

Looked in the mirror, I don't know who I am any more
The face is familiar, but the eyes, the eyes give it all away
They're all out to get you, once again, they're all out to get you
Here they come again

Take a drug to set you free
Strange fruit from a forbidden tree
You've got to come down soon
(More than a) Whole lot of drug is what I need
Need a change of scenery
Need a new life

Don't believe the adverts,
Don't believe the expert,
Everyone will sell our souls.

Get a little wiser,
Get a little humble,
Now we know that we don't know

Sem comentários: